Re: Killing Time in Frankfurt

In a message dated 8/21/03 11:58:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
blbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My wife and I have a six hour (1000-1600 approx) in Frankfurt.  Any
> hints as to what is available to help pass the time beyond shops,
> bars and restaurants at the airport.  Are there any sightseeing
> opportunities or anything else of interest?

I assume you do know about the famous Besuchers Terrase?  It is the perfect
airside view terrace that has a perfect view of the paralells and the planes
being wheeled around.  Also, 6 hours is plenty of time to hop the S-bahn and get
some real food, and do a bit of sightseeing in Frankfurt proper.  I recommend
going to U-Bahn stop Alte Oper and walking around that area.