Re: SP vs. 400

I don't know your background so I have no idea of what you do or don't
know. Some of your other posts indicate a degree of ignorance of various
aspects of airline/aviation matters. You'd be a rare person if you knew
everything about aviation. Nobody else on the list does (except Poon, maybe!)

Raped in LA eh?  You keep banging on about having lower fares, do you know
how much it actually costs to fly a seat from A to B.

Grant
SYD
QF
Fan of 'fan of' lines. They often reveal more than the posts.
Fan of trying to work out why on earth Alireza would want to go to
Melbourne in the middle of winter