Re: Registration help needed

N-number                       : N159ADAircraft Serial Number         :
11227
Aircraft Manufacturer          : FOKKER
         Model                 : F.28 MK4000
Aircraft Year                  : 1985
Owner Name                     : AERODYNAMICS INC
Owner Address                  : PO BOX 270100
                                 WATERFORD, MI, 48327-0100
Registration Date              : 09-Sep-2002
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Not Specified
web page: http://www.flyadi.com/

N-number                       : N354AEAircraft Serial Number         :
AC-633
Aircraft Manufacturer          : SWEARINGEN
         Model                 : SA227-AC
Engine   Manufacturer          : AMA/EXPR
         Model                 : UNKNOWN ENG
Aircraft Year                  : 1985
Owner Name                     : SUPERIOR AVIATION INC
Owner Address                  : 250 RIVERHILLS RD
                                 KINGSFORD, MI, 49802-6607
Registration Date              : 12-Jul-2000
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations            : Normal
web page: http://www.superioraviation.com/