Re: Registration help needed

Try this:

http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi?pass=56158045&ref=-
&mtd=41&cgi=%2Fcgi-bin%2Fnph-
search_nnr&var=0&buf=66&src=_landings%2Fpages%
2Fsearch_nnr.html&nnumber=354AE

 Check for printing
N-number                       : N354AE
Aircraft Serial Number         : AC-633
Aircraft Manufacturer          : SWEARINGEN
         Model                 : SA227-AC
Engine   Manufacturer          : AMA/EXPR
         Model                 : UNKNOWN ENG
Aircraft Year                  : 1985
Owner Name                     : SUPERIOR AVIATION INC
Owner Address                  : 250 RIVERHILLS RD
                                 KINGSFORD, MI, 49802-6607
Registration Date              : 12-Jul-2000
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations            : Normal

But I see someone else has different info.

Chris
LGA