Registration help needed

This afternoon, I went rolling through MBS, and saw the following unusual
aircraft:

N159AD: The best looking F.28 I've ever seen - white fuselage, with grey and
red stripes similar to the stripes Alitalia's aircraft wore in the 1960s, with
blue "Fly ADI" titles on the tail. The aircraft was parked at a passenger
gate, but the engine intakes were covered.

I've never heard of Fly ADI - does anyone on the list know anything about
them?

N354AE: An anonymous Swearingen Metro, with windows blocked out and no
titles, parked at an FBO near the passenger terminal. The aircraft was in full red
Northwest Airlink colors, but without titles.

Who is operating this Metro now?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

MBS : Midland / Bay City / Saginaw, Michigan. And, no, the "Bay City Rollers"
rock group that was popular in the 1970s is not from Bay City - they are from
England. Supposedly, they decided that if they were going to "make it big in
the States", they needed a name American teenagers could relate to. They
thumbed through a US Road Atlas, and decided to name themselves after the American
city of Bay City, Michigan.

Joe Wolf
Minneapolis, Minnesota