Re: The EP AB6's

From: "Alireza Alivandivafa" <DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 2:56 AM
<snip>
>  Also, it might be a good will gesture considering the fact that
> the USS Vincences screwed up bad and killed 290 while knocking
> an AB4 of EP out of the air in 1988, without warning or asking
> who they were using the correct channels

The last I heard the U.S. was refusing compensation to relatives of those
killed on the grounds that the Iranian Government might benefit somehow.
Does anyone know if any compensation has been paid?

Gerry
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley
http://members.fortunecity.com/gfoley/egypt/egypt.html