Re: WN seating question

From: "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:31 PM

> Facing backwards during travel does cause motion sickness in some people.

That's when there is something close to look at, in car, bus or train.
Except during takeoff and landing, even the window seat passengers don't
have much sensation of motion, and in planes nowadays from 50 to 67 percent
can't see out the window if they want to.

I like window seats, but when I don't get one, I hardly ever sit beside a
window seat passenger who actually looks out the window.

Gerry
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley
http://members.fortunecity.com/gfoley/egypt/egypt.html