From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 3:35 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WN seating question

Now, I know a lot about WN, as I have flown them a lot and consider
Southwest
as one of the best airlines in the world.  I do have a question of everyone.
Who has flown on the backward seats?  I am talking about the rrow 1 seats
that would face backward in the 733s (and presumably the 732s).  I rode them
once, and found flying backward a great experience.  Does anyone know if any
of
the planes still carry those?  My last WN trin was the staple BUR-LAS-BUR.
BUR-LAS was on a 735, with no backwards seats and LAS-BUR was on a 73G
(first
time!) in old colors with no backwards seats and no leather either (I
believe they
are now taking planes with all leather).  Also, the first couple of rows
used
to be leather, with the rest being all cloth.  Does anyone know what that is
about?

AA (prefer LH)