Re: Trip tidbits

Mind you, I've usually flown BAE146s in the middle of Wisconsin winters
with huge coats either being worn, or stuffed into the micro-sized
overhead bins. Add the ugly interior colours of AWAC/UAE and I always
seemed to have a headache.

The same probably would be true if I took a Midwest Express flight on
the same day.

Do different airlines have different overhead bins in the BAE146? On
both AirBC and AWAC I found them quite small, and intruding...

While we are at it, I'm not fond of Air Canada's A319 service YYZ-POS.

The trip is long (5.5 hours) and dull.

Matthew