Re: Star-Telegram Staff Writer

Yes, I am saying it is a good thing for them to strike.  I believe that some
of the people saying the strikes are a bad thing because they inconvience
people are the same that say flying is not a right and who cares if illegal
security tactics inconvience some people.  Strikes cost corporations a lot more
money than binding arbitration, and are not so easily skewed by bias of mediators.
 They are more likely to keep corporations from screwing their employees
again.