Re: AC's 744s

Toronto has a similar curfew. (Vancouver has a less-restrictive one.)

Dorval probably has quite a bit of domestic cargo (not counted by Stats
Canada in the report I dug up.)

I can't imagine that cargo just 'slid' out to Mirabel. No doubt the
enterprise zone plays a part in incenting.

First' Air's 732 Combi's probably don't carry a lot of cargo in the
grand-scheme of things. ;-) Norterra does a good cargo business as
well, but only in summer when the roads are gone. But that's a
different Canadian only logistics story.

Matthew