Re: College student created fake airline, officials say

In a message dated 6/13/2003 10:13:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dplaflamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I wonder what kind of course credit he got for the exercise?

 English department (creative writing)?
 Marketing (establishing a brand identity)?
 Accounting (First you take the money, then you count it....)?
 CompSci (for a web site? Need to at least write some CGIs!)?

 I love the idea that he "contacted or were in serious negotiations with"=20
 several airlines. "Contact" is easy: "Will you...." "No!" Serious=20
 negotiations would be a much bigger accomplishment!

Hey Luke, are you a member of this list?  Seems like he knows a thing or two
about airlines and what passengers want.  It is really too bad that this is
not happening, because Hawaii flights are often more expensive than Europe
flights from LAX.