Re: [Airline] Joe Brancatelli on AA's Less Room In Coach

Very well said and I forgot about AA's failed simple fare stuff from long ago
that didn't work - as I recall the fares were higher than other alternatives
anyhow.

A lot of folks feel the same way you do as stated in your last paragraph.

Jose Prize