Re: [Airline] Joe Brancatelli on AA's Less Room In Coach

On 6 Jun 2003 at 22:40, B787300@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Very well said and I forgot about AA's failed simple fare stuff from
> long ago that didn't work - as I recall the fares were higher than
> other alternatives anyhow.

Don't forget the "Texas Fares" that BN (1) had near the end.  They
put the fares in a centerfold in the schedule....looked like a
mileage chart on a road map.  Very simple to figure out.

Unfortunately, it was too near the end, and AA was really doing their
best to kill BN.  It never got a fair shake to see if it would work.

Don
Fan of crazy fares when they work for me.....<selfcenteredgrin>