Southwest trip

Took Southwest  from Tucson to LasVegas v.v.   Sunday to  Tuesday.
Arr Tucson Airport  shuttle parking lot  about 5am and inline at tkt counter
by 515am
(Parking $4.00 per day - eat your heart out you big city boys)
Number 12 /Group A  seating.
Flight was vintage 737 departed EXACTLY on time 06:30  and  at the gate in
LasVegas EXACTLY on time 0740.
Same deal on return,  Acft  inbound from SanDiego arr  at  gate in Vegas at
1505 and  reloaded for Tucson departure and off the gate at 1530  EXACTLY on
time.
with arr at the gate Tucson 1640 again excatly on the button.  Both times I
noticed that the front cabin door was opened for deplaneing  within one min of
the engines being shut down--fastest I think I've ever seen.
Two bags peanuts, one glass juice and funny inflight announcements by the
driver.
Both flights had maybe 6-8 empty seats---unusual for Southwest flights.
Guys--this airline is DULL, everything is always just as expected.  No one
yelling at the passengers like Delta.  Is this any way to run an airline?
Dennis