Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

----- Original Message -----
From: "David MR" <damiross2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

> I want my doctor representing me in court if he was trained as a lawyer.

I want MY doctor representing me in court ONLY if he was trained as a
DOCTOR!

> I want MY pilot carrying a gun if he has had training on it (which he
would
> have in order to have it onboard the aircraft)

I want my pilot concentrating on flying the aircraft on which he was trained
to fly safely, and not having to worry about guns/firearms/ammo clips and
where the hell are they located in case somebody mistakenly trys to enter
the cockpit, instead of the toilet.

Liam.
YVR.