Re: Angry Airline News....but true !

>It is even easier and cheaper to change your restricted ticket
But not as cheap as Southwest.   In order to change a ticket on JetBlue, you
must pay a $25 surcharge.  Now, why in the hell should someone pay $25 to change
a $29 ticket?

On Southwest, the only charge is the difference between the fare paid and the
new fare.

Plus, Southwest, alone among all the airlines, allows you cancel a restricted
fare ticket and KEEP all of the money as a credit towards another ticket within
a year.

JetBlue should learn to do more for its customers.  I took 2 roundtrips on them
last year (Thanksgiving and Christmas).  The flight from LGB to OAK on Christmas
day was delayed 2-3 hours yet it took them over an hour to tell the passengers
that the flight would be late.  Hell, even after announcing the flight would
be late, the sign at the gate still said the flight was leaving on time.

I will say this - they did bring out some sodas and snacks for the pax, albeit
an hour after the scheduled departure time.

Out of the 4 flights, 50% (both LGB to OAK)were late.  Okay, it was the actions
of a over-eager TSA person that caused one flight to be late by evacuating the
terminal.  Even taking that out of the equation, I still have experienced only
75% of the flights on time.

David R