Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

The point is, Nick, that there is a deadline.  If a government agency gives
a citizen a deadline, he must meet it or else.

> >Let's see.  I have a mandate by the IRS to complete my taxes by 15 April
> >or else I get penalized.  The TSA has a mandate by Congress (their boss!)
> >to complete action by 26 May and they get no penalty.
>
> Millions of people fill out tax forms every year. It's a well known
> process. It's utterly predictable that anyone can do so in a timely manner,
> and there are exceptions for good causes.
>
> On the other hand, many Congressional mandates are for things that have
> never been done before, so there is often reason to doubt whether success
> is possible. Why punish someone for failing what might have been an
> impossible challenge?
>
> >These idiots at the TSA
>
> >Jonathan Ornstein is a complete moran.

> "Idiots"? "Complete moron"? Ladies, Gentlemen, and Republicans, I give you
> evidence of a closed mind.
Sorry to disappoint appointment you - I'm neither a democrat or a republican. I'm
someone who, unlike the vast majority of governement and business leaders,
looks at things with commonsense.
David R