Re: Speaking of AA...

I think the AA livery is beautiful when it's nice and polished!

Clay - SEA

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Gammon [mailto:jmgammon@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 10:05 AM
Subject: Speaking of AA...

...you just gotta love that beautiful polished aluminium livery.  Saw a few birds at ORD on my trip that had obviously just had a fresh buffing and man did they sparkle in the sun.

I've got to admit I'll take it over eurowhite any day.  Except that...nobody does polished aluminium like AA does polished aluminium.  Nothing looks worse than aluminium that's tarnished.  At least AA, for all its troubles, does seem to keep 'em shining!  Good for them, a little bit of bright optimism in a gloomy industry.

Mike Gammon