Re: Trip Report: YUL-ORD-YUL

In a message dated 5/23/2003 8:29:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, jmgammon@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> We've come a long way from the 60s when you could see your
> loved ones off at the gate...

We could see loved ones off until September 11th.  I think that we should still be able to.  I see no secutiry risk, as you have to clear security and need a boarding pass to get on a plane.  Alarmism is yummy

I thought you pre-cleared customs in Canada and transborder flights were treated as domestic.  What happened?  Is it a Quebequois thing?