Re: The continent's top airport?

In a message dated 5/20/2003 1:49:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< And my brother who was there last month just told me that the
 inter-terminal connections for the south side are now closed.  He was
 in terminal 5 flying Delta and the signs said closed; a friend of his
 flying United out of 7 tried to meet up with someone else flying
 Continental out of 6 (which United and Delta also use, or at least used
 to) but could not get over there. >>

I believe you can still walk through, but you can't use the old tunnels that
no one knows about.  UA uses 6 for international arrivals because it has an
FIS, and occassionally for a domestic flight.