Re: DJ $158 million profit

Sorry Don, not even in the same ball park. Qangos is a catchall phrase for
Quasi Autonomous Non Government Organisations.  In other words, statutory
authorities like the New York Port Authority which runs the airports up
there. A lot of airports are run by bodies like this in some parts of the
world.

Grant
SYD
QF