Re: DJ $158 million profit

It was not an "incident" - it was an accident.  No, I'm not WN bashing - I own
stock in WN.  I just believe in using correct terminology.  The WN 737 that
landed at the Chinese restaurant was involved in an accident, not an incident.

>From http://afs600.faa.gov/AFS620.htm: The definition of an aircraft accident
is an occurence associated with the operation of an aircraft that takes place
between the time any person boards an aircraft with the intention of flight
until all such persons have disembarked, and in which any person suffers death
or serious injury, or in which the aircraft receives substantial damage. The
definition of an incident is an occurrence other than an accident, associated
with the operation of an aircraft, which affects or could affect the safety of
operations.

David R