Re: Airport official: replacement for United may be necessary

Stapleton was closed.  It would have cost a lot of money to change over to DIA,
which, btw, I don't think is that obvious because most people call it the
Denver airport, not Denver International Airport.

Changing to DIA would have involved changing thousands of flights in computer
systems (both airlines and FAA), aeronutical charts, etc,

David R