Re: Northwest adding nonstop flights from Milwaukee to major cities

In a message dated 5/14/2003 8:47:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
damiross2@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< BTW, Alireza, glad you are here.  Finally, there's some good discussion
 going on rather than just seemingly endless press releases and news
 articles. >>

Well, we aim to please.  I like to be able to discuss stuff.  I am a future
trial lawyer after all.  I am glad there are people who also want to discuss
things, even if some go after me for being political.
    I would think DTW would be ok for fares, as WN has a pretty good presence
there.  And using the SWA press release was a bit cheap LOL.