ADMIN: Posts on Access to the List and What to Do if you Need Help with the List

Folks,

   Anyone who has questions on who does or does not have access to the list (and why) may post those questions to me directly (geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Do not waste the lists time with such posts, please.

   I will ONLY respond to those questions relating to the person who sent the e-mail (in other words: it is not anyone elses business but yours what your status is and why).  You may forward a message from a friend if you need to (if there is some e-mail problem), but I will then contact that person for verification and discussion.

   Posting such questions to the list will be considered abuse (in the same category as posting "test" messages plus one level) and will get you put in to "moderated" status.  If you have a problem reaching my personal account, try again in a few hours until it works (it has only happened once in 8 years, but, you never know).

   If you are still not happy, let me know and I will let you know who to complain to.

   I answer all properly sent list related e-mails every day.  I don't put up with abuse (and I will tell you so), so you will need to also be polite.  I will be more than happy to help you in a timely fashion - just ask nicely.

   Thanks.

**               Geert K. Marien : geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx               **
**              ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, and STAMPS              **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **
**         Watch EastEnders - The Soap Opera for REAL People!         **