Re: ADMIN: Posts on Access to the List and What to Do if you Need Help with the List

Would you please remove me from the list. I have endeavoured to take part in
discussion, contribute and be involved but after 18months of trying not one
of my postings has ever appeared and I have never received an
acknowledgement from anyone. I don't know who to go to now. The number of
contributors appears to be falling off anyway.

david clarkson
new zealand