Re: Being whiny and bitchy or not

I'm confused. What word is it that Richard is supposed to have used that is
equivalent to "white devils"? "Oriental"?

If that's offensive, I promise I won't take offense if they call me a
Westerner or an Occidental. "Occidental," after all, is the direct
counter-part to "Oriental."

And, from what you quoted, he was repeating what someone else said. There
are lots of terms that I would expect one to paraphrase, but I've never
heard of "Orientals" being so offensive that it merits such revisionism.

Tell me, Stanley, after the last few notes from you, I have to ask:

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU LIKE, OR DO YOU JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING?

Nick
Vienna, VA