Re: A Dumb Move, Great Service, and an Ugly Rumor (The Good, the Bad, and the...

UAL has been my favorite airline for some time, since my days in DC area.
Like Nick, I decided to go with UAL because of IAD hub, but then it started
to become an addiction to Ch.9 and Econ Plus. I still go with UAL on my
PHL-SEA trips even though US provides non-stop and offer miles on UAL.
(My last trip is on DL using UAL miles though)

UAL stil provides good schedules, ORD is not too bad of a hub but once in a
while
it gets hit by bad weather. UAL still takes care of the bad weather issues,
like
the reroute they did on my last trip , flying me PHL-SFO-SEA instead of
PHL-ORD-SEA.

I will even pay few bucks more, to fly on UAL, something like within 10% of
the
lowest fare. I also like their A320 series, and 757s that mostly serve the
routes
I am flying. SEA-DEN 2:00 pm flight that I occasionaly take is the best one
as it
is a 777 flight..

I am just a happy UAL customer..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI