Discomfort on Aircraft

From: "John Kurtzke" <kurtzke@xxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: DEN as a hub

<snip>
> BTW, is 4 hours on anyone's 757 any better than 2.5 hours on an RJ?

I may be peculiar.  I think airplanes are an uncomfortable way to travel,
but I have a hard time distinguishing between one and another.  New York to
Glasgow in a 757 didn't seem especially less comfortable than the return
from Heathrow to New York in a 747-200 (something busted on the 757 so it
had to stay in New York for a while, and couldn't make it back to Glasgow to
take us home).   Columbus-New York and return in Do328JETs was sort of fun.
I'm about to find out if DFW-CMH in an Embraer is any worse than CVG-LAS in
a 757.

As I recall it, a DC3 from Columbus to Camden wasn't any worse than a DC2.

Just insensitive, I guess

Gerry
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/africar/africa.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley