Re: Discomfort on Aircraft

Gerard/Airline:

I think that depends on your size and perspective.

I'd gladly take a 4.5 hours on a B757 to even 1.5
hours on a CRJ or anything else that size. I'm 6'-2"
mostly leg and too heavy to discuss my weight here.
But on a short flight to Montreal from here in Boston,

I have suffered horribly in those narrow seats and
feel every bump.  Of course, if its bad weather, any
aircraft (or ship) can make the trip uncomfortable for
me.

Like our fellow list member says: "If it ain't Boeing,

I am McGoing" or some such statement.

Hope you have a good and smooth one!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

sufferer of many uncomfortable flights on Dash 8's,
CRJ's and that miniature goose plane that Delta has
which has four engines