DEN as a hub

Hello again everyone...

I was just reading the article that Roger posted yesterday about Denver city officials trying to get other carriers to hub at DEN. It mentioned they visited Delta, American and Northwest.

Does anyone see that happening?? I can't imagine AA activating another hub, esp DEN being so close to DFW and STL. MSP isn't that far from DEN... And Delta with it's gazillion hubs...

They mentioned that CO has been talking about reactivating the hub at DEN. Do they have any other hubs other than IAH, CLE and EWR?

Is there any hope for DEN if UA goes out of business?

Clay
SEA... formally DEN