The Answers to the CRJ Quesions....

OK, here in a short, relatively painless message are the answers....

1) Air Wisconsin took several of the ex-Midway CRJs as did Jazz,
Skywest and Mesa. The new Midway has received 2 of their old
aircraft back and have repainted them in US Airways CS.

2) CL65 - Used by IACO as their code for all Canadair Regional Jets
and the term CRJ is used by IATA.
                                                       IACO       IATA
Canadair Challenger all series       CL60       CLJ
Canadair Regional Jet all series     CL65       CRJ
Canadair Regional Jet 100/200      CL61       CR1
Canadair Regional Jet 700             CL67       CR7
Canadair Regional Jet 900             CL69       CR9

3) CRJ100ER - Original Design Aircraft
    CRJ100LR - Longer Range / Better Hot / High Performance
    CRJ200ER - Updated RJ100ER - Uprated Engines and Performance
    CRJ200LR - Updated RJ100LR - Uprated Engines and Performance
    CRJ440 - Specific RJ sub-type originally built for Northwest Airlines
                 Requirement - 44 Seat Aircraft instead of 50 seat. Can be
                 converted to RJ100ER status, but requires additional
                 payment to Bombardier. (Union thing at airline)
    CRJ700 - 68/70 Seat CRJ
    CRJ900 - 86/90 Seat CRJ

Any further questions?

Keith Stibbe