Re: AC Jazz's RJ's

Paper thin and leather can be.

Though I was on a Air Wisconsin CRJ this morning and the seats were
identical (as was the typeface used for the seat numbers.) Good chance
that both AW and AC Jazz picked up the old Midway birds?

And I still never understood the nomenclature difference bewteen:

- CL65
- CRJ100
- CRJ200

I've been on a CL604, and understand the CRJ700 and CRJ900 bit...

Matthew