Re: Aircraft Lands On Vehicle

------------=_1048463351-14313-0

Pettit,

There is no "EVERYGREEN AIR" in Taiwan, and I believe you are
referring to Eva Air here. Eva Air IS also a Taiwanese carrier,
it is not only CRASH could be counted into the category of "
accidents". The US is low in accidnet rates in comparision to
other places in the world mostly because it has a very good and
mature investigating agency and reporting systems. Behind the
system it is the "no-blame" philosophy to promote the aviation
industry to learn from the mistakes that others had done, and
to give others experience of their own that what might caused accidnets but lucky enough actually not. "Someone-have-to-be-
blamed-and-punished" pholisophy is the last way to improve flight
safety issues anywhere in the world, that's why I said "be mature
and reasonable", learn from it, don't just joke on it, IMHO.