Re: Aircraft Lands On Vehicle

Bemjamin,

With all due respect, I think that Taiwanese aircraft,
and airlines have a higher incident/crash report than
any US airline......Check out your stats....

I am not trying to slam any Taiwanese airline, in fact
this Summer I was hoping to get bumped on Cathay, and
fly Evergreen thru Taipei. And I would have no
hesitation to fly Evergreen if the price is right....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA