Re: Re-regulate Again

mmontano@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I believe there is a much bigger incentive for ever increased
> safety and maintenance standards.

Just the opposite--look at the Alaska crash---mechanics wanted to fix the
damaged part but "management-supervisory" over ruled them under pressure to
keep the plane flying and making money. They took a chance to save a buck.
I know its difficult to prove but this seems to be the case.
Same with SR111 crash--appears faulty wiring put in by untrained personel to
save some money is suspected of causing the accident. (I know---cant prove it
and thats what the companys are counting on )
Dennis