Re: Air Canada to Start Non-stop International Services from Montreal to Rome, Beirut and Munich; Redeploys North America Capacity to Align with International Market Opportunities

AIRLINE:

This is excellent news! Not only for AC, but for
Dorval. I'd love to be there when these "heavies" take
off this summer!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think AC is the only
North American carrier to offer direct service to
Beirut!  I didn't know that Montreal offered a large,
Lebanese culture!

Interesting!

Mike Burris
Cambridge,