Re: .....and for all these reasons, they should not carry guns

Roger,

I agree wholeheartedly, but I am equally afraid of
some DumbAss John Wayne pilot pulling his gun out in
the cockpit, showing it off and shooting himself in
the foot and thru the fuselage.....,

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

--- Roger & Amanda La France <lafrance@verizon.net>