Re: .....and for all these reasons, they should not carry guns

Bryant said:
> I agree wholeheartedly, but I am equally afraid of
> some DumbAss John Wayne pilot pulling his gun out in
> the cockpit, showing it off and shooting himself in
> the foot and thru the fuselage.....,

Excuse my bluntness, Bryant - if you are afraid of this, then you should not
be flying on a airliner.  A pilot is charged with the safety of up to 400 or
500 people - including you.  If you trust the pilot with your life, why do
you think he'll become John Wayne just because he has been given a tool to
ward off terrorists?

David R
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross/airlines.html
http://www.secure-skies.org/