re survey request how people are still waiting to get approved for airline?

okay I'm want to do a survey how many people
know someone who is still waiting for approval from
Gerrt? as I'm thinking of starting my own airline list
(on yahoogroups.com)
if I can get say 10 I will start a new airline list..
and it will be unmoderated none of this waiting to get
approve from someone..
please email directly (mpanitz@juno.com)
let me know if you would be interested..
Mark Panitz
PS I also want to apologized for the early outburst I had
on this list..as well