Re: re survey request how people are still waiting to get approved for airline?

Wait a sec please -- the last thing we need now is everyone sending test
messages to the list to see if they require approval.  As I stated in my
last post, ALL subscribers may now post. If you are a subscriber, you can
post from your subscription address, unless you just joined in the last
hour. (New subscribers will continue to be monitored for a while to prevent
spam.)

Though at this rate, Mr. Panitz may be the first to go back on moderation ;-
)

Bill