Re: Blue Means Green

Look at the cash flow numbers.

Most if not all of that cash is generated from the stock issues or paid as
advance payments from suppliers to get business.  The net income number is also
inflated because the labor cost reflect no cost for retires and labor cost are
low compared even to Southwest because it is a startup.  Jet Blue has yet in any
quarter meet cash requirement through operations. The stock price is a joke.  Jet
Blue is the Dot Com of airlines.

Even Southwest model is broke although to a lesser degree than the others.

The only more foolish thing than the stock price of Jetblue is the fact that
Delta is trying to imulate them and sees it as a solution.

In the future the whole equation must change but because this does not happen
quickly there will be a lot more carnage before stability in the market place and
4-7 years will pass.  There is no place in the market for a US Air or United.  It
would not surprise me to see Southwest earnings turn to the negative within the
next 18 months.

There is no question that people want to travel.  The problem is a majority of
the passengers are not willing to fly unless it is at a rate below the cost to
supply the seat. As recent as two years ago 9% of the seats paid for 49% of the
cost.  The problem now is that 1/2 of that 9% is cost conscious and either will
not fly because there are viable alternatives or needs to fly on a cheap fare.
The loads are way up its just the high yield pax is not as prevalent.  Part of
this is technology, part is budget and some is no person I know over the age of
10 looks forward to a trip on a common carrier.

Chris Myers

--

Sincerely,

Chris Myers

281-584-0029 x217
800-639-0450 x217

This message may contain information that is CLIENT PRIVILEGED, or otherwise
PRIVILEGED
or CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this communication in error, please erase
all
copies of this message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you.