Re: Delta's Song Could Rock JetBlue

Nah, totally jetBlueifying the airline would be too painful for any timid
major carrier boss to contemplate...Delta probably wants to replicate the
formula just enough to put the competitor out of business, then revert to
the status quo ante. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. In the
current climate, though, it might prove harder for Delta to pull off this
trick than they think. Hopefully.

Evan