Re: Delta's Song Could Rock JetBlue

Joe--you're exactly right.."right this minute," they are the best
positioned, but as other majors are getting their costs in order, DL is
twiddling their thumbs, trying new strategies, new low fare airlines, but
not doing much about costs.  Leo's cohones are stuck in a jar in a pilot
lounge somewhere in ATL...  DL may be set with cash for a while...but
money doesn't grow on trees.

This new airline may be pretty good news for DL..in fact, I would imagine
they will try to do this widespread across the company, but the question
is, will be able to do this before they end up like the next UAL??