Re: Delta's Song Could Rock JetBlue

skyshirts@yahoo.com writes:
> ....One of the MANY things that WILL kill 'Song', will
> be the F/A's, they, being of Triangle Upbringing and
> their SpoiledChildren mindset, will alienate PAX, just
> because they have to work the Greyhound Bus version of
> DL....

Ya know it's not ' politically correct' but you're right on with that one.
They really are a bunch of spoiled brats for the most part.  Treated like
prima donna by the carriers compared to other airline staff.  They hate to
actually do any work and keep pushing for the "we are here for safety
reasons" stuff and really get bent if you ask for a  glass of water.....been
there .....too much....Dennis