Re: NW LGA Mishap

Yeah..I don't really know what happened to the 757..from what I could see
on the Airbus, it just looked like the nose gear had collapsed..  and from
reading news reports, it says the aircraft hit a jetbridge (while being
towed), causing the nose gear to collapse...  seems rather odd...and where
the 75 came into the picture is kind of mysterious...  I guess it wasn't
damaged too severely...perhaps some kind of a wing or tail clipping...
and was towed over to US Airways hanger since NW likely doesn't have their
own at LGA and would need it out of the way so they could get an airworthy
airplane into a planeworthy gate and try to get back to normal operations
for the rest of the day.

Someone please be sure to post the NTSB report if you come across it
eventually.