From: Jim Fuoco jfuoco@lynx=2Edac=2Eneu=2Eedu
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:48:52 -0500
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV=2ECUNY=2EEDU
Subject: Re: NW LGA Mishap

I had a chance to see what was left of the NW incident around 7pm this
evening as I sat on a US Airways Shuttle flight to Washington=2E=2E=2EI ha=
ppened
to look out the window and see a couple very large cranes at the NWA
terminal=2E=2E=2Eand then a rather downward sloping NWA fuselage=2E=2Ethe =
319=2E=2E=2E  It
looked like they were getting ready to lift the aircraft=2E=2E  Unfortunat=
ely
I could not get too close of a look, but I would image that 319 will be
out of service for a while=2E  I didn't realize a 757 was hit as well=2E=2E=
=2EI
guess that had already been towed away this morning=2E  Not a good day for=

NW at LGA=2E

Jim

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E