-----------------
From: David Mueller dmueller7@lycos=2Ecom
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:56:01 -1000
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV=2ECUNY=2EEDU
out of business!

Mindspring is now part of Earthlink, but they maintain the
mindspring=2Ecom email addresses=2E  If you go to www=2Emindspring=2Ecom y=
ou
will be redirected to the Earthlink=2Enet homepage=2E  Earthlink also boug=
ht
Netcom a while back, and those email addresses (ix=2Enetcom=2Ecom) also
still work=2E

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E