FLL VIEWING AREA RE-OPENS!

HURRAH! Just got the following e-mail:

> Since you have contacted me with respect the closure of the
> viewing area, I am pleased to inform you that as of January
> 6th, it is now re-opened. We apologize for any inconvenience
> this may have caused.
>
> Lori Nance Parrish
> Broward County Commissioner

So score one for public opinion. It's great to finally run into public officials
who listen!

I would urge everyone who wrote to complain about the original decision to close
the viewing area to now write again to thank them for taking public response
into consideration and revisiting the decision.

Best wishes for a happy new year.

Stefano